Alloy Wheel Refurbishment in West Yorkshire
who we are
The team at The Wheel Guru shares over 30 years of industry experience. While we take great pride in our company’s past, we also remain committed to staying ahead of trade innovations. Visitors to our premises in Halifax see this first-hand in the cutting-edge equipment we use for alloy wheel repairs, alloy wheel refurbishment, brake caliper refurbishment, powder coating and diamond cutting. This includes hydraulically assisted alloy wheel straightening machinery and a CNC lathe for clean, crisp, precise results.
Don’t be left without your car!
We know how valuable your car is to your life, that’s why we only offer same day or next day turnaround to all of our customers. We work on quality NOT volume. That’s why we book no more than 3 jobs in per day. This then allows us to offer a faster turnaround time than our competitors.
What service do we offer?
The Wheel Guru offers a full factory refurbishment.
- Your wheels will be stripped of all existing paint in our bespoke acid tank, this takes the wheels back to their original condition so we can start again!
- Your wheels will then be inspected for damage and repaired using the latest air tools.
- Once all the damage has been removed we will then apply our first layer of powder coat, this is the primer layer.
- We will then apply another layer of powder coat, this will be the colour of your choice.
- Finally, we will apply a coat of lacquer.